It’s the people who make your company a big giant and the converse is also true. Investing in them is actually the invesemnt in your business that lasts long.
ORGANIZATIONAL STRATEGIC SERVICES
- Measuring and implementing strategy-The Balanced Scorecard approach,
- Develop and set organizational goals,
- SWOT Analysis,
- Organizational review and documentation organizational charts, and
- Change management – restructuring and reorganization.
DEVELOP AND MANAGE HR PLANNING POLICY AND STRATEGY
- HR system design and implementation,
- HR bench-marking (comparison with standard best practices),
- HR scorecard and HR metrics (system to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of HR activities in producing employee behavior to achieve organizational goals),
- HR audit,
- HR Policies and Procedures Manual,
- Job analysis (Job descriptions / Job specifications),
- Competency modeling and framework,
- Performance management system / Performance appraisal,
- Job Evaluation,
- Succession planning,
- Talent hunt,
- Skill match interviews, and
- Selection and retention strategies.